The Desert Eagle is a very famous pistol developed in 1979 by American Magnum Research. Rare and innovative construction was a must as the Desert Eagle used very powerful ammunition.
Recognizable back-slide, heavy weight, strong recoil and accuracy are the biggest advantages of this pistol.
This Desert Eagle replica, manufactured by KWC with full trade markings, fires in both semi and full-auto mode.
Powered by Co2, this pistol works in low temperatures without losing any power.
This pistol requires a Co2 canister to operate.
- Construction: ABS with Metal Slide & Outer Barrel
- Type: Co2 Blow Back Recoil
- Energy: Up to 1J
- Length: 270mm
- Weight: 1200g
- Mag Capacity: 22bbs
- Hop Up: Adjustable spin up system
- Firing Mode: Full and Semi Auto
- Powered by: CO2 CANISTER .12G