FN Herstal Scar L CQC (Tan)
The SCAR L (Special Operations Combat Assault Rifle) by G&G is a modern modular assault rifle designed by FN Herstal, chambering the 5.56 NATO round.
G&G have replicated the CQC (Close-Quarters Combat) SCAR L beautifully with the Magnesium Upper Receiver, and Polymer lower reciever.
The gun also features a functional bolt stop, adjustable retractable folding stock complete with cheek rest, and of course the ambidextrous fire select, and magazine release.
The full length top rail with flip up sights, allows the mounting of optics with ease – there’s plenty of space for whatever set up you have in mind.
There’s also plenty of other railed real estate for additional optional optics, such as torches, lasers, grenade launchers etc. And of course you have the same high quality G&G internals; metal gear box, steel gears, and 7mm bearings as standard.
Includes bipod vertical grip.
- Type: Electric
- Colour: Tan
- Body Construction: Magnesium Upper Receiver, Polymer Lower Receiver
- Internal Construction: Metal Gearbox, Steel Gearset, Metal Bushings, 7mm Ball Bearings
- Magazine capacity: 450 BB
- Recommended Battery Type: Intellect 1600mAh 9.6v Mini type OR Intellect 1600mAh 8.4v Mini type
- Weight : 3.1 Kg
- Length : 66.2 cm
- Barrel Length: 79.6 cm
- Power : up to 1 JOULE
- Manufacturer: G&G
- BATTERY AND CHARGER NOT INCLUDED.